Apply for the position: Private Chef
For our dear client
Chaperone Royale announces a vacancy
for the position of
at a private apartment
SCOPE OF DUTIES
- Cooking meals for four people: a family and a nanny
- Arranging a home menu and making a shopping list in accordance with the family’s needs and wishes
- Searching for the best quality food products
- Shopping and transport of food products
- Keeping the kitchen clean and tidy
- Professional collaboration with the rest of the private household staff
- Experience in the same or similar position
- Passion for cooking and excellent culinary skills
- Knowledge of different types of cuisines – particularly European and Mediterranean
- Fine dining plating skills
- Very good Russian or Ukrainian (obligatory condition)
- Secondary school diploma
- Tact and discretion
- Own car and valid driving licence
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Work for VIP private family from Ukraine in central Warsaw
- Form of employment: self-employment
- Shift work: 2 days on/2 days off
- Working hours: 7:00 – 18:00
- Monthly remuneration: ca. PLN 13000 – 15000 gross
- Benefits: free lunch, reimbursed petrol expenses, paid holiday: 14 days per year, paid sick leave: 14 days per year, birthday and New Year bonuses
How does the recruitment process work?
Send your CV.
We only contact candidates who meet the requirements for the position.
We conduct a phone interview, which usually lasts 30-45 minutes.
We meet in person for a recruitment interview, during which we confirm identity, verify competence and check the authenticity of the documents provided.
Selection of candidates.
We select the 2-4 best candidates.
Submission of the candidates.
We prepare a recommendation report, which we present to the client along with all other application documents.
Meeting with the client.
Invitation to a meeting with the client or PA.
Apply for job position
Fill in the form or email your CV to this address